Monday, August 31, 2009

FALL AT THE GARDEN GALLERY!!!

Say it with me...."Fall is around the corner"!
The Garden Gallery will be ready for all of you to come enjoy the change of season on September 10th!!!
The potting parties are back!!!
Wednesday, September 16th 1:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 17th 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 19th 10:00 a.m.
As before, space is limited, so PLEASE let me know if you'd like me to hold a spot...or spots! And, as always, if these times don't work, let me know and we can get a private party set up for you and your friends!! Did I forget to remind you how FUN these parties are???
Okay...now the hours:
Thursday & Friday 9:00 - 6:00
Saturday 9:30 - 5:30
Sunday 11:30 - 5:00
Or...you know me...I'm probably out there other days working away on some funky fall art! Give a quick call before you head out just to make sure!

No comments: