Thursday, January 28, 2010

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

YUCK!!!!!
I know it has been a looongg time since I last posted anything, but my computer has really been acting funny, PLUS....there hasn't been a whole lot in the garden department this winter!! HA! But, I have already placed some wonderful flower orders and have been very busy in my paint room "creating"! Actually, I was also busy in my paint room CLEANING after we had an ice jam on December 22nd that FLOODED (yes, it looked like it was raining) in my paint room! SOOO...I did loose some of my art, sad but true...On the other hand, it gave me a chance to have a really great friend who is EXTREMELY organized, come over to help me get as organized as I can !
TAA DAA!!!! It is sooo organized!! Woo Hoo!!! Now, take a peek on the left side of this blog for a quick little slideshow highlighting some of the goodies I've been creating!!!

No comments: