Saturday, February 27, 2010

When Girlfriends Garden...



When Girlfriends Garden.......good things happen!!!

Spring is just around the corner and what better way to get into the "spring of things" then to get together with some of the girls, have a glass of wine, (yippee skippee) and go home with this fabulously, funky plant holder!!!

You will want to get the gardening gloves on...(no, not to dig through the snow)....but to fill your new planter with your favorite blooming beauty!

Class times are:Saturday, March 6th at 1:00 Saturday, March 13th at 1:00

Once again, we will be playing with some paint, roughin' things up a bit with the trusty sander and just havin' a good time!!!

Have a couple colors that speak to you? Yellow? Turquoise? Pink? Let me know and I'll have them ready!!! Also, cupboard sizes may vary...

Class cost: $38.00

As before, class size is limited so grab your girlfriends and get your reservations in soon!!!
Oh yea....how could I forget???? Come spring when you head out to The Garden Gallery, you will get a FREE, yes, FREE 4" colorful annual to add the fabulous to your funky plant holder!!!

Shoot me an email or message me to reserve your spot! When you make your reservation, be sure to include a couple colors you are lovin'! I will email you my address in reply!

See you soon!
Michele

No comments: