Sunday, September 5, 2010

GREETINGS FELLOW GARDEN GROUPIES!

Okay....I've heard about them...now I want to see them!


SHOW OFF YOUR PLANTIES!!!

You know how much I love to hear what your Garden Gallery plants are up to since you have been bonding with them all summer! Now is the time to show them off!!!

Announcing the
SECOND ANNUAL "SHOW OFF YOUR PLANTIES" CONTEST!!!

I've been hearing about them...now I want to see them!!! (Your plants that is!!!)
I want to see how your garden grew and now is the time to share your pride! I'll even throw in a couple prizes to make things even more fun!!!

1ST Prize: $20 gift certificate towards any plant purchase Spring 2011
2ND Prize: $10 gift certificate towards any plant purchase Spring 2011

1st Category: Let's Party!
This category is where I want to see what combination of flowers put a smile on your face! In the ground, in a container...what combo made music?




2nd Category: It's a Package Deal!
Here is where you get to show-off your most amazing container creation!
You've told me about them....now let's see them!





3rd Category: WOW!!!!
Do you just have an amazing garden photo that really needs no explanation? A single bloom? A butterfly visiting? Sometimes all you can say is "Wow"!




Okay...here's how it works!

The best way is to email me your pictures with the category labeled. If that isn't possible, you can snail mail me or bring your pictures to The Garden Gallery. ) Please have all entries to me by October 1st!

After all entries have been received, I will post the pictures on The Garden Gallery blog, The Garden Gallery
Facebook page, AND post the pictures at The Garden Gallery! A quick email will let you know when YOU, my gardening friends, can start the voting! Yes, you all will be the judge!

Okay, pinky swear...no cheating....please only vote once! And hey, of course, I would prefer that the photos feature pretties from The Garden Gallery!

DON'T FORGET!!! THE GARDEN GALLERY OPENS THIS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH!!!

AND...check out the blog! I've been BUSY BUSY updating it and would L.O.V.E. to hear your comments!

OKAY.....

Let the snapshots begin!

Michele Minnick
The Garden Gallery
11514 S. 168th Street
Gretna NE 68028
707-0056
http://the-garden-gallery.blogspot.com/

No comments: