Thursday, December 2, 2010

CALLING ALL ELVES.....


It's Time to Maka Little Merry!!!!

"Busy, busy, busy"....I know, so let's get together, spread some cheer and make a set of 2 frosted wineglasses!!!


Kind of hard to tell, but here is what these glasses have to say:

MERRY 

HO HO HO

JOLLY

FA LA LA

Here are the "snowy" details:

WORKSHOP FEE:  $20 for a set of 2  wineglasses

WORKSHOP DATES:  Saturday, December  11th  2:00 p.m.

Sunday, December 12th  2:00 p.m.

I will supply glasses, stencils, "magic snow" and probably a little "cheer"!

Space, as always, is limited, so get your reservations in "Dasher" fast!

Need 4 wineglasses?  4 for $30 is the Holiday Special! (While supplies last!) 

Those of you that have taken classes "workshops" before, know a jolly ol' time is had by all!

BUT....PLEASE.....let me know your plans so I can accommodate!!!

ALSO......I will have a variety of stencils/letters/designs to choose from, so I am SURE the creativity will be at a whole new level!!!  Go to the blog or to facebook to see more pictures!!!

The workshops will be held at my house, so just shoot me an email or give me a call to make your reservation!





No comments: