Monday, December 27, 2010

New Beginnings!

What a beautiful Christmas our family had this year!  I hope yours was as perfect as ours!
Now...we are onto new beginnings!  I have a feeling this year will hold much excitement!
Believe it or not...I am taking a little break from creating  (we'll see how long THAT lasts!) and doing some much needed paperwork!  
AND....I have been devouring books at an amazing speed!  I just finished 3 this week!  Two of my favorites..... 
"The Art of Racing in the Rain"



...an amazing book!  Of course, I began it at the gym....started crying on the second page and had to "pretend" I was wiping sweat off my face!  (Yes....from then on I read it in the privacy of my own 4 walls!)
I also loved, loved , LOVED...
 "Take Good Care of the Garden and the Dogs"!

Does that surprise you?  I read Heather's previous book and knew I'd feel right at home reading her latest!  Check her out here:


Just got back from the library with 7 more books...have 5 at home already!  YIKES!!!!  
Let me know what you are reading.....what a great way to start new beginnings!

No comments: