Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Two!!!

Can you say color????  

Yep...guess you can say I am not afraid of color!  
What do you think????
This is the hallway.....


Here is the lower level "funky art" room!

Now....here are a few more pics of my new digs....a work in progress!!!  Trying to get the inside of this new pad all dolled up and ready for action BEFORE the snow melts and we Dick starts building the greenhouses!!!
Catch a glimpse....



 Original cast iron tub.....



 Staircase leading up to my studio...

Second section of stairs leading up to my studio...PHEW!!!

Landing and the view from my studio!!!

Yep....somewhat organized.....my studio closet!!!


 Forgot to get a close-up of this when I took pictures of my "new discovery" yesterday!!!

This is where they dumped the coal....

The old coal chimney...

That green wall is the outside wall of the basement bathroom...the area to the right will probably be a part of the classroom area!



No comments: