Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hem Your Blessings....

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.  ~Author Unknown

As I was trying to wrap my mind around everything that has happened this past year,  I found this quote. 

I want to thank all of you for your kindness and support as I traveled a very winding trail this year.  
Here are a few pictures that capture the road trip of 2011....


THE JOURNEY BEGINS...

First time in the new gallery

Construction...
Road Trip to gather goodies!
BEER, BRATS & BEGONIAS!
 
Anna & Ben serenading me on Mother's Day!

A couple of my biggest fans!
Anna before her first UNL track meet!
Her name in lights!
Ben being awarded the "Superman" award from his track coach!
Off he goes....
A senior....
                                                      
Mums, Mimosas & Masterpieces
One of the fun classes this year...painted windows!
Anna had full classes all summer!
Elkhorn Days Parade...yes, The Garden Gallery took first place!
The official Garden Gallery Greeters...Summit, Lulu & Coco
A much needed mountain break!
Santa came to visit! Grammy Al gave him her list!
My sister Cathy, my dad and me....so happy he got to spend some time with me at The Garden Gallery
Many blesssings....thank you, Dad

I continue to count my blessings and wish all of you a happy and healthy 2012!

No comments: