Monday, March 5, 2012

I have a secret....

Okay.....I've been keeping a little secret...I really didn't think it was going to happen.
A few weeks ago I put together my tropical "dream" order.  A girl has to dream, right???  Well....this dream is coming true!  I just got confirmation that my order has been APPROVED!!!!  What does that mean????  200+ UNUSUAL tropicals will be finding their way to The Garden Gallery just in time for spring!!!  I am only going to give you a little sneak peek right now....just to get you dreaming!!!  :)
Shrimp Plant on a Standard

Duranta Sapphire Showers

Alamanda 

Fire Dragon

These are just A FEW of the many unusual tropicals I have selected!!!  I don't think that you will find these unusual beauties anywhere around here and I am beyond excited for them to make their way to my greenhouse so YOU can choose the perfect companion for your summer enjoyment!

I have many varieties but limited quantity!  Some, I may only have 2 -4 available!
I will keep adding pictures....right now, I'll let you "dream" of a tropical summer!!! 


No comments: