Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SHOW OFF YOUR PLANTIES!


GREETINGS FELLOW GARDEN GROUPIES! 

Okay....I've heard about them...now I want to see them!



SHOW OFF YOUR PLANTIES!!!

You know how much I love to hear what your Garden Gallery plants are up to since you have been bonding with them all summer!  Now is the time to show them off!!!
      
                                                                                                  
Announcing the 
FOURTH ANNUAL "SHOW OFF YOUR PLANTIES" CONTEST!!!

I've been hearing about them...now I want to see them!!!  (Your plants that is!!!)
I want to see how your garden grew and now is the time to share your pride!  Once again, I will throw in a couple prizes to make things even more fun!!!

1ST Prize:  $20 gift certificate towards any plant purchase Spring 2013
2ND Prize:  $10 gift certificate towards any plant purchase Spring 2013
(Oh yea......there are winners in each category!!!)

1st Category:  Let's Party!
This category is where I want to see what combination of flowers put a smile on your face! In the ground, in a container...what combo made music?

   
                                                                                                      


2nd Category:  It's a Package Deal!
Here is where you get to show-off your most amazing container creation!  
You've told me about them....now let's see them!


                                                                                             

    3rd Category:  WOW!!!!
Do you just have an amazing garden photo that really needs no explanation?  A single bloom?  A butterfly visiting?  Sometimes all you can say is "Wow"!
                                                                                    

 Okay...here's how it works! 

Get your cameras out and start taking some pictures!!!!   Then, email me your photos!

  Make sure you let me know which category you are entering your pictures in. 

     Please have all entries to me by October 20th!

After all entries have been received, I will post the pictures on The Garden Gallery blog, 
The Garden Gallery Facebook page, AND post the pictures at The Garden Gallery!  
A quick email will  let you know when YOU, my gardening friends, can start the voting!  Yes, you all will be the judges!

Okay, pinky swear...no cheating....please only vote once!  And hey, of course, I would prefer that the photos feature pretties from The Garden Gallery!

OKAY.....

Let the snapshots begin!

No comments: