Friday, December 13, 2013

Crazy, Wild, AMAZING….

Today was the day…
I have owned my business, The Garden Gallery, for 7 years.  
Today…I own my property!!!!
In the past, I have rented/leased my two locations.  
My goal was to purchase my current location in February of 2014.
I am ahead of schedule!!!!  
And it was done with only The Garden Gallery business …. past, present and the promise of a wonderful future!

Dick, Anna, Ben….wow!!!  Thanks for putting up with me!  Even better things are waiting in the future!  I know as 20 some year olds, it is hard to invasion much beyond tomorrow or next week, but one day you will understand.  
My family and friends, artists and neighbors….WOW!!!!  Thanks for believing in me!
Yes, I am proud.  I have worked so hard to get to this point and I am quite happy to be right now, celebrating!!!




No comments: