Wednesday, December 28, 2016

GOOD VIBES!

GOOD VIBES!
When I think of good vibes, I think of strong.  I think of positive.  I think of happy.

The many challenges that have sprung up the last few years, have only made the good vibes show their strength!

2017 looks to be an AMAZING year!  Here is just a taste....

THE GARDEN GALLERY:
* Already ordered... a "start" for the 2017 annuals and perennials!
*Collaborating with another local business on exciting NEW classes is in the works!
*Events are on the calendar!
*A bigger #2 greenhouse will be complete!


as for us....

THE MINNICK FAMILY:
*A 2017 WEDDING!  Yes, I will be sharing pictures of Anna & Tyler's celebration!
*Ben is wonderful and will be once again hitting the books!
*Dick loves his job and watching Buck and Sam when he works from home!
*Michele is grateful she doesn't have another "set" doctor visit until April!
*Summit, Lulu and Breck can't wait to "barkfully" greet everyone!

The Garden Gallery begins it's 11th year.  It seems like yesterday that I was writing my business plan and sending it to the powers that be; the ones that gave me my first loan.  

As we enter 2017, I promise to: 

*Keep sending out good vibes! 
*Offer unique and healthy annuals, perennials & tropicals!


*Share one-of-a-kind art from local artists!





Thank you for supporting this local little neck of the woods!
Come celebrate with us as we enter the 11th year of STRENGTH!

Michele and Family











No comments: