Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!!!

As most of you probably know, The Garden Gallery will be closed for the winter months. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any artwork as I will be busy painting and creating at home! Also, if you have any special requests in regards to annuals or perennials for the next growing season, shoot me an email or give me a call! I have already placed a LARGE, EXCITING order for spring, but I'll be adding more! If you have something specific in mind, let me know and I'll see what I can do! As always, I'll keep you posted on when the excitement will be starting back up at The Garden Gallery.
Summit and I will be busy this winter taking walks, painting, touring colleges with Anna (oops...sorry Summit) and going thru my garden books!
THANKS FOR MAKING THIS YEAR SUCH A GREAT ONE!!!
I'll be in touch!

No comments: