Thursday, March 5, 2009

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????

It is MARCH! My first delivery of plants will arrive in about a month! I can hardly wait! Things are really clicking along! I have been anxiously visiting with my growers and am very excited about some of the new varieties that I will have this year!

I was asked to speak at a PEO meeting this past week and we talked about containers and some of these new varieties. How fun it was and boy, did it ever make me anxious for planting season!

I have a couple of new artists joining us for the co-op and a couple new ones participating in the art show. I meet this afternoon with the art teachers from Burke High School. We are sponsoring the first annual Burke Art Show at The Garden Gallery! YIPEE! Boy, are there ever some talented young artists!

I am finalizing the calendar and adding some new events! Everything should be "set" shortly and I will post the calendar on this blog.

Don't know about you, but I can hardly wait to start planting!!!

No comments: