Sunday, March 22, 2009

GETTING CLOSER....

Man, what a day! Ben, Stephon, DJ, Jordan used their muscle to move in the fabulous new shelves that Bob built for me! Oooopss...Dick helped too!!! Teresa and I were busy directing! HA!!! Bob....what were you doing???? Just joking!!!!
The new ceramic containers and funky terra cotta pots are soooo fun!!! Bob did a great job on all my new tables! Things are really shaping up and it is very exciting!
We have some wonderful new garden goodies this year....as you know, I always have some type of garden hat and apron on at the greenhouse! Wait until you see the ones we are carrying this season....you too will be a very fashionable gardener!!!
Of course, I can't forget Summit! The boys took him for his first "official" swim in the creek!
The potting parties are filling, and I have some private ones set as well! Get your reservations in because you don't want to miss the fun!!!
Warm weather will be here before you know it.....can't wait!

No comments: