Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HERE THEY COME....






The first delivery of the season arrived today!!! Summit and I could hardly wait for the first group of flowers! They are soooo beautiful and healthy!!! Lots of unusual varieties, along with some tried and true ol' favorites! It was 80 degrees in the greenhouse today...PERFECT! I really don't know how to do the pictures in a slideshow, but take a peek on the left side for some of the action that happened today!
Also....there is still room in some of the potting party classes! Scroll down a couple of posts for the dates and times!
More deliveries are scheduled for next week. I can hardly wait! Stop out and see me soon...just give a call first and make sure I'm there!
AND...check out some of the tunes I'm listening to at the greenhouse....scroll on down a bit and you'll be able to click and listen to a few!!! Enjoy!

No comments: