Monday, April 13, 2009

LET'S GET READY FOR SPRING!!!


My hands are dirty and I am HAPPY! The greenhouse is beginning to "burst with color" and I am sooo excited! Over 130 hanging baskets will brighten the greenhouse by late this afternoon!

I have THREE, yes, THREE more deliveries scheduled this week!!! The first of the potting parties begin this Sunday, April 19th. There are still a few spots available:

April 19th noon and 4:00

April 23rd 10:00

April 24th 10:00

April 25th 4:30


Also, the calender is filling with fun private events! Private potting party? Wine and cheese? Book club? Garden club? Give me a call and we'll get your event scheduled! (402)707-0056


Take a peek at some of the fun pics! Let me know what you think!


It's beginning to look a lot like spring at The Garden Gallery!

1 comment:

chick-er-doodles said...

Your blog is lookin-good.... Can't wait to get out there and get some of your plants.
See you soon.