Thursday, June 21, 2012

copper, karly and a cut

COPPER AND KARLY!!!
A beautiful afternoon is in store!
Please check out the upcoming events page:  
You will want to make an afternoon of it this Sunday, June 24th!
Adam will be here from 12:00 - 4:00
Karly will perform from 1:00 - 3:00

CUT
ALL ANNUALS AND PERENNIALS ARE NOW 50% OFF!  
Sad to see them go, but they need new homes!!!  
Please show them some lovin' by taking a few of them to new dwellings!

Also, please note on my sidebar, that I am adjusting my hours in July!  PHEW!!!  I need to regroup so I am ready for fall!!!

Run, Minnick's RUN!  And that we will be doing!  The Garden Gallery will close on Friday, June 29th at 3:00 and reopen Monday, July 2nd at 10:00.  Our family is taking a little road-trip and participating in a fun run!  I'll keep you posted!!!

No comments: