Wednesday, August 15, 2012

COOL IT!!!

“Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while.”
-Kin Hubbard

What a season this has been....

*120+ degrees in the greenhouse

*Watering numerous times each day
*Saying an "early goodbye" to many plants

So, I say....
COOL IT!!!

When the heat got to be unbearable, I went into "creative lockdown"!
Yep.  I started creating fall art.  

I did some Halloween.  Heck, I even worked on Christmas.
In my mind, I was in a cool place.
But hey....I am always in a cool place....The Garden Gallery!

With the change of seasons,  The Garden Gallery has lots of "cool" things in store!

First up....Sidewalk Sales!
Olde Towne Elkhorn is hosting it's 1st Sidewalk Sales!
Lots of thrifty things will be ready for discovery!
The shopping begins Saturday, August 18th at 10:00!
What will The Garden Gallery be offering?
75% OFF ALL REMAINING ANNUALS AND PERENNIALS!

25% - 50% OFF RAIN BOOTS AND RAIN SHOES!


Check out the upcoming events page for even more excitement!  
(Hint hint....anyone care for a mimosa?)



No comments: